Welcome to Nourish Coaching.
How are you? I hear maybe you've been struggling lately with your mood, your energy, your relationship to your body, food or the people around you. That your sex drive is in the toilet and if one more person needs something from you, you just may go a teeny bit crazy on them. That you've been wondering why you feel so tired, checked out, irritated, out of balance. Why "being healthy" has to feel so overwhelming and juggling all these balls has to be so hard. And that these feelings cause the rebound effect of guilt, shame, and self-blame because you don't have it all figured out and handled. Does this sound familiar to any of you?
Has anyone ever told you that it might be your BODY that is out of balance? Not your willpower, not your self-discipline, not your motivation or organization...but a physical root cause for the way you're feeling? That there may be something going on in your body that is causing you to be on edge, out of sorts, crave sweets and refined carbs, have unexplained weight gain (or resistant weight loss) and feel exhausted?
Check this out.
The health of your digestive system is foundational to the rest of your health, period. If that system is offline, you can guarantee there are going to effects elsewhere in your body and mind.
Dealing with autoimmunity, skin issues, seasonal allergies? 80% of our immune system is housed in our GI tract. Struggling with anxiety or depression? 90% of our serotonin, one of our most important neurotransmitters, is produced in the gut. Having a hard time losing weight? You may be eating something that your body is reacting to, causing inflammation and bloating. Or your body may not be properly absorbing the nutrients you are taking in causing you to overeat, have endless cravings, exhaustion and hormonal imbalance. Not pooping? Well, now you're holding on toxins and excess hormones that should be excreted, creating hormonal imbalance and toxic overload. And did you notice how I mentioned hormonal balance already? Yep, that's right, our hormonal balance is intimately tied to the health of our digestive systemand that includes thyroid, insulin, cortisol and your sex hormones. And we know that imbalances here create a multitude of problems for us.
To get a sneak peek at how to begin to heal your digestive system and balance your hormones, head over to the How to Tame Sugar Cravings page and sign up for the free infographic and email series on how to begin to implement changes, starting today.
So what if I told you that once you fix the root cause of what you are struggling with that you could straightforwardly resolve your symptoms? That your symptoms are simply your body's way of telling you that something's not working and once you give your body the raw building blocks it needs, it will heal itself and function as it's designed to do? The idea should not be to repress or avoid symptoms using whatever means necessary but rather to determine what is causing them in the first place and correct it, thereby eliminating the symptoms altogether. There is so much you can do to correct your own symptoms. The solutions are simple and resonate on a deep level. And it doesn't require multiple prescriptions, trips to the doctor, cases of wine or running away. Yay!
I believe in the capability of women to be in charge of their health and their lives. I believe in the power of women to fully come into their most healthy and authentic selves and the beautiful ripple effect that will have on families and communities.
I work with:
- Women who need permission to take care of themselves.
- Women who are ready to create space in their lives for self-care.
- Women who want to have a stable mood and be able to respond, instead of react, to stress.
- Women who need liberation from trying to do everything perfectly.
- Women who need a re-frame around what being successful means.
- Women who want to feel more connected to their bodies.
- Women who want to achieve their most natural body weight and feel good in their bodies.
- Women who want a powerful transformation in their lives.
- Women who truly want to step into their power.
- Women who want to support other women.
- Women who are ready to get out of the chaos and overwhelm and step into a balanced and nourished flow for their lives.
My name is Stacey Day and I am the owner of Nourish Coaching. I am a wife and mom + an emergency room Registered Nurse + a Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach. I work individually with clients to implement nutrition and lifestyle changes to create optimal health. This means that in working together we find the root cause of what is keeping you from feeling the best in your body and create and implement a plan to resolve it. This could be something as simple as getting more sleep to as complex as determining what's creating inflammation and autoimmunity in your body. I specialize in teaching women how to create digestive health and hormonal balance through nutrition and lifestyle, so that you can show up in your life exactly as you choose to. Not react, not manage, but participate and enjoy. In our initial 4 week package, you will get:
- Four one-on-one 50 minute sessions with me
- A detailed inventory of what's going on in your body and your health
- A detailed vision for what you want to be experiencing instead
- Lab and supplement recommendations and education specific to your individual needs
- Nutrition counseling on areas that can be optimized and/or foods that may causing sensitivities and creating reactions; step by step plan for removing any foods that are not optimal for your health
- A step by step plan, created together, that shows you where to add in self-care for stress resilence
- A step by step plan for the behavior change that's needed to accomplish your specific goals and outcomes
- Support and accountability to get from where you are to where you want to be
- Unlimited email support between sessions, with a 24 hour response time (except weekends, cause ya know, balance!)
Sign up below for a 20 minute introductory session where we discover what your vision and desired outcome is and what has been stopping you from getting there so far. This session alone is eye opening and transformative and gives you a glimpse into what's possible for you.
You are completely worth it and everyone you come in contact with will benefit from you showing up as your most vibrant, energetic, authentic self.
Finally, please know that as much as I love coaching women into their most heathy version of themselves, I am not trying to get as many clients as possible.
My focus is on quality vs. quantity.
What that means— the timing has to be right for us to work together. I only want to work with women if I can truly make a difference in their lives. Women who are ready to commit and invest in themselves so that they can reach their full potential.
This is not a quick fix. It’s intense, rewarding and an ultimately transformative experience.
So if you’re ready to feel great in your body, at ease in your mind and see what you're truly capable of— AWESOME, let's do it!
If not, that’s okay too. You should always make choices aligned with what you believe is right for you.
Take Care of your Self.